THEATRIX NOW ACCEPTS INTERAC E-TRANSFER
IMPORTANT! Please add the Invoice # to the details area of your e-Transfer, and set the password for the transfer to "theatrix"
This way we can associate your order# with each transfer, for accounting purposes.
For more info on INTERAC e-Transfer options, Click Here
- NO HST - Theatrix is a registered charity
- Arrangements for payment (cash, cheque, credit card, subsidy request) at the audition.
- Reimbursement of fees will be made if not cast.
- Fees are pro-rated upon withdrawal.
- Non production courses (Tiny Troupers, Acting Mania, Mini-musicals) are not by audition but by first-come-first-served basis.
TWO Separate deposit cheques required:
Volunteer Deposit: $100 deposit FOR 20 HOURS (for productions only)
(post dated for last day of show, and shredded when volunteer commitment is met)
Fundraising Deposit: $100 deposit FOR Fundraising (for productions only) Will be returned when scratch card fundraiser completed. Additional information to be provided at the parent orientation.
PRODUCTION FEES ARE PAYABLE BY PAYPAL WITH CREDIT CARD (VISA/MASTERCARD)
Theatrix Youtheatre Society is a registered non-profit organization with federal charitable tax status. The mandate is to make programming accessible to all children. Theatrix offers a subsidy program for low income families through its fundraising events. Low income is defined by families on assistance, disability, single parent, or multiple siblings.